- West Side Lounge, Cambridge, MA: favorite local hangout
- The Asian Sandwich Deli, Tucson, AZ (sadly defunct; best bánh mì ever) see Colin's poem aboout this place
- 98 Provence Bistro, Ogunquit, ME (see review)
- o ya, Boston, MA— The sushi of the future?
- Tommy's Restaurant, Cleveland OH (still there, still fabulous)
- The Peacock, Cragie St. Cambridge, MA (long gone; best hazelnut meringue torte of all time)
- The Lobster Shack in Perkins Cove, Ogunquit, ME (see review)
- Rialto, in the Charles Hotel, 1 Bennett St. Harvard Square, Cambridge, MA: simply sublime
Everyone's a critic!
Here are some of our favorite restaurants— of all time, anywhere, and in no particular order. (Not all of these still exist, so check before rushing out to enjoy them.) Please let us know what your own favorites are, and add a few words about why you like them. Be gentle: our restaurateur sisters and brothers need our support.